- It’s easy to take! Some people have difficulties remembering to take their oil on a daily basis. If you’re already familiar with taking a gummy or pill form of medicine it may be an easier habit to integrate into your daily lifestyle. Afterall, no matter which form of CBD you choose, you want to ensure consistency for maximum benefit.
- Our gummies come in an assortment of fruity flavors with no bitter taste! Who doesn’t love a gummy bear?
- Unfortunately, in some social circles, there can be a negative social stigma tied to CBD Oil. Taking gummies is a more discreet way to ingest your CBD that won’t catch eyes you’re trying to avoid.
- The benefits of CBD last longer in gummies. The fact that gummies provide delayed effects has pros and cons. They are metabolized slower than oil since they have to be broken down by your digestive system. In addition to the gummy being digested, a lot of the CBD is first broken down by your liver before circulating in your bloodstream.
- It’s often easier to measure dosage with gummies. convenient method of measuring how much you take. If a gummy has 25mg of CBD, you know the precise dose when you eat a full one. You also have the option to take half or even a quarter.
Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Sugar, Organic Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavors, Colors Added (Organic Black Carrot Juice Concentrate, Organic Turmeric, Organic Annatto), Organic Sunflower Oil, Carnauba Wax.
Serving Size 1 piece (2.5g), Servings per container varies, Amount Per Serving: Calories 8, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 3mg (<1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 2g (<1% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%. Percent Daily VAlues are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Packed in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk.
*Citric acid is an organic acid used as a natural preservative.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is
damaged, broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult a physician before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.